Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some Things Have Changed!

 

Well since I haven't blogged in about 7 months…..(I know I am terrible)……I decided to sit down tonight and write a post.  The last time I blogged I gave an explanation of how crazy and busy my life had been since my parents got sick last year.  Well we have just celebrated one year since my mom had her brain tumor removed and since my dad had the allergic reaction causing him to lose his eyesight.  A lot of things have changed in my life but they are all for the BETTER.  First and foremost GOD has brought my parents soooo far and I am so grateful of his love and mercy.  My mom is doing great and looks awesome, my dad continues to struggle with his eyesight but God has opened a door that we did not know about.  He will hopefully be receiving a prosthetic cornea transplant in the very near future to regain his eyesight in his left eye which he is legally blind out of.  I on the other hand am 17 1/2 weeks pregnant with Baby Rouse #2 and we could not be more thrilled.  Our surprise to our parents for Christmas was letting them know that they were going to be grandparents again! My entire family is so thrilled as well as Payton.  He has been the inspiration that has held our family together during all the sickness and troubling times last year.  We are suppose to find out next week what the gender of the baby will be and we are having a small gender reveal party with our parents and brothers/sisters.  I will be making cupcakes that will either have blue or pink icing in the middle when everyone bites into their cupcake to reveal the surprise.  We are very blessed and I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband, precious and healthy 2 1/2 year old who lights up my life everyday, and this precious person who is growing in my belly whom I cannot wait to me.  I hope each of you stop and thank God everyday for all your many blessings and for good health.  I will update soon to reveal the gender of the baby!

Christmas 2010 080

Our Christmas Surprise

017

13 Week Pic

005

16 Week Pic

007

My 2 Guys

 

*Mindy*

No comments: