Friday, January 15, 2010

My Birthday

Well tomorrow is my birthday which just simply means I am just another year older. It seems like just yesterday I was 18, 21, or just turning 23.  Oh well life happens and we get old right?!  I can’t believe I will be 26 years old which I know is a little closer to thirty(yikes).  I can’t complain because I am truly blessed to first of all know that I am saved by God’s grace, I have a wonderful husband, a healthy beautiful child, and a good job that provides for my family.  I really have so much to be thankful for and I just wanted to share some of my birthday presents that I get to have all year long: MY FAMILY!!!

All about Payton 010

birthday picture

payton 008

payton 165

payton 311

023

005

050

046

 

~Mindy~

 

3 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday to my best friend! Hope you have a great birthday!!! 26 does sound a little too close to 30, but I am right there with you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mindy!!!

Kari said...

I'm sorry I missed you birthday!{that's what I get for not having reliable internet!} I hope you had a wonderful day!