Sunday, January 31, 2010

This and That

This post is a combination of a little bit of this and that.  Last weekend Jamie and I were invited by my cousin Joey to go stay with him down in Charleston where he was working at a Boat Show.  So my mother-in-law and my parents kept Payton for us one night each and it all worked out perfect! Jamie and I had a great time just getting away from every day life and enjoying the beautiful scenery of Charleston.  We had a great time with my cousin also and shared many wonderful memories together.  Here are a few pictures from our fabulous weekend.

Charleston Boat show 001 

Jamie and Joey at Tidetamer Waterfront Products Booth

Charleston Boat show 005

Pretty view of the Boat Show

Charleston Boat show 008

Me and my husband

Charleston Boat show 010

Me and my cousin Joey

Charleston Boat show 012

Chillin at the boat show

Now these next few pictures are of my cute little monkey brushing his teeth which he is very independent when he does this.  I thought these were sweet!

Charleston Boat show 015

Big Boy brushing his teeth

Charleston Boat show 016

His hair was so cute!

The next few pictures are of all the ICE that we got early Saturday morning instead of snow.  We have had a couple of days inside and we are ready to get out of this house a little bit!

Charleston Boat show 020

Our carport with some pretty icicles

Charleston Boat show 021

My flag was froze to our porch rail which was pretty cool looking

Charleston Boat show 026

Our Boxers Bella on the left and Josie on the right

Mindy

No comments: